About our Web Series - If you like top-notch insider info from design experts, you're going to love Crush Film's webisodes. Their fun to watch and reveal the behind-the-scenes stories to the pieces we are selling. CLICK HERE to get the lowdown on style.
For Buyers - CricketsCrush.com is committed to giving the user a highly edited shopping experience by dedicating ourselves to curating this site with items from notable collectors, decorators and artisans. Each item we sell must meet our taste level. We do not sell everything we find. - We provide our buyers antique, vintage and up-cycled home décor, furnishings and original art that have been selected for their importance, quality and creativity. - Our commitment includes helping increase visibility of our sellers and their collections by featuring them in a original web series called "Is It For Sale?" which is hosted by Cricket. • - We provide our buyers collectable products in all price ranges in the following categories; • - Decorator collections • - Private seller collections • - Artisan Collections CricketsCrush curates and sells art, home décor and lifestyle items that we deem suitable to our manifesto.
CricketsCrush provides a customized solution to meet the needs of each individual seller. What separates us is our ability to personalize your experience, allowing your pieces to stand out, to not be "lost in the crowd" as on other sites.CLICK HERE to get started selling on CricketsCrush
• We develop a customized proposal for you, detailing our work for completing the sales process including research, pricing, photography, product uploading, marketing and shipping.
• The proposal includes our calculated selling profit percentage which is dependent on the above variables.
• Consignment is open to anyone. (We do seek out designers, artisans and significant collectors with pieces that have traceable provenance and/or a level of design aesthetic suitable for our site). We sell in all price-ranges.
• When mutually agreeable, to our sellers we build your own individual pop-up boutiques and create a buzz via our video series/social media campaigns. (We are particularly interested in sellers who can tell interesting stories about the history and provenance of the pieces they are selling).
• We are committed to helping ease the process of selling with the assistance of local "Executive Curators" who will professionally assist you through the sales process. Curators are compensated with a portion of CricketsCrush.com’s profit, not yours..
• CricketsCrush understands your collection is often a part of your family history. We treat the selling process with the respect that your collection deserves. White glove customer service is part of our mission."
Cricket, a highly respected NYC-based fashion editor and stylist for over thirty years, is a self-professed home decor fanatic. Not a day goes by where she is not “crushing” (thus, CricketsCRUSH) on something new and different for her living space. People have always admired her taste level and aesthetic, asking “Where did you find that?” and “Where can I get that?”. Finally we decided, why not create an on-line shopping site that answers these questions and fulfills the creative desires of those who do not necessarily live for the hunt, as Cricket does. She is 24/7/365 treasure hunting and now she is happy to be putting her finds at your fingertips on CricketsCrush.com.
I spend my days treasure hunting for unusual and fabulous home décor for CricketsCrush. Through my contacts in the design world, as well as our network of aritists, collectors and sellers, we bring you some of the most unique pieces available anywhere. CC also offers a daly blog that highlights items I'm currently crushing on as well as an original web series called "Is It For Sale?"
My goal is to create a home décor site that is more than just shopping! -xoC